Florida Community Loan Fund offers financing to nonprofit organizations or for-profit entities, for community development projects in Florida’s low- and moderate-income neighborhoods. FCLF financing may be right for these types of projects.
If you are a developer seeking financing for housing, and you are building, renovating or rehabilitating these types of housing, then FCLF may be able to help with financing for your project.
- Single Family Affordable Housing
- Multifamily Affordable Housing
- Supportive Housing, incuding social services for residents
- Preservation of Multifamily Affordable Rental Housing
If you are a developer seeking financing for a community facility, and you are building, renovating or rehabilitating these types of facilities, then FCLF may be able to help with financing for your project.
- Community and Family Healthcare Centers
- Education and Youth Services Facilities, such as charter schools, after-school or mentoring programs
- Social Services Facilities, providing services such as homeless, domestic violence, or other social services
- Food Access Projects that provide greater access to fresh, healthy foods in low-income, underserved, food insecure communities.
If you are a developer seeking financing for a real estate based project that provides economic development, catalzyes business opportunites in a low- to moderate-income neighborhood, or creates jobs, FCLF may be able to help with financing for your project.
- Technology Hubs
- Business Incubators
- Catalytic Redevelopment Projects
- May include New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) financing
If you are a developer seeking financing for an environmentally sustainable project that stimulates economic development in a low- to moderate-income area, then FCLF may be able to help with financing for your project. We have funded Green projects including:
- Affordable single family housing built to green standards
- Energy efficient upgrades and renovations to affordable rental housing
- Commercial retail centers with LEED Certification
- Solar technology manufacturing
- Water purification and storage/treatment area
Florida Community Loan Fund seeks to bring projects to low- and moderate-income communities throughout Florida. We offer financing to non-profit and mission based for-profit organizations. Loan types include:
- Construction lines of credit
- Rehab loans
- Term and permanent loans
- Refinancing in certain cases
FCLF current interest rates are from 5.125% to 8.0%, with terms up to 10 years and amortizations up to 35 years.
You can learn more specific information about FCLF's Lending Programs: